Thursday, November 19, 2009

Atlanta bloggers at Mitchell Gold+Bob Williams book signing

Mitchell Gold and Bob Williams did a book signing on Tuesday, November 17 at their Buckhead store. I met some bloggers too. A great evening, great space, great hosts. You can make the pictures bigger if you want, click the picture, then "All sizes."

Here are the authors / designers greeting and signing.

PB171750-2009-11-17-Mitchell-Gold-Bob-Williams-Signing-Themselves

The ultimate welcome from Phillip Crump and Baker, the irresistible French bulldog.

PB171755-2009-11-17-Mitchell-Gold-Bob-Williams-Signing-French-Bulldog-Detail

PB171778-2009-11-17-Mitchell-Gold-Bob-Williams-Exterior-Paces-Entrance

I met Mark Williams (left with white shirt) and Niki Papadopoulos (holding the glass) of Mark Williams Design Associates. Niki is Atlanta blogger Yummy Scrumptious. Very nice to meet y'all.

PB171754-2009-11-17-Mitchell-Gold-Bob-Williams-Signing-Mark-Williams-Niki-Papadopoulos

I didn't know it at the time but Atlanta blogger/designer Cristi Holcombe of Charm Home blog was also there. Cristi's design company is also named Charm Home. Cristi blogged the about the event. She's wearing the black and white dress below.

PB171770-2009-11-17-Mitchell-Gold-Bob-Williams-Crowd

Claire Watkins, Atlanta blogger, High Gloss Blue got there after I left. Sorry I missed you. Her firm is Claire Watkins Interior Design, CWID. Claire blogged the signing here.

Claire Watkins, ASID allied (center) of Clair Watkins Interior Design, CWID, Atlanta Georgia

PB171757-2009-11-17-Mitchell-Gold-Bob-Williams-Signing-Crowd

I enjoyed this red coat vignette, coordinating with the pillows and lampshades.

PB171758-2009-11-17-Mitchell-Gold-Bob-Williams-Signing-Crowd

It was quite a nice event. Thanks to Mitchell Gold+Bob Williams the company, to Mitchell and Bob themselves, and to Niki, Cristi, Mark and Claire.

There are a bunch more pictures. I wish we'd gathered everybody for a group shot, maybe next time.



Thanks,
Terry

4 comments:

  1. So it was just coincidence that so many were wearing red? I love that. I wear red often.
    We know what color is in this season don't we.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you were the "go to"photographer for this event! Everyone is using your pictures! They are great. You know everybody :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry, I need to get on the same invitation list as you! I read about all these cool events on your blog and kick myself for not knowing and going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog..Very nice theme & pictures Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate itExciting!!!Let me share a surprise that can take you a good mood,they sell gold atlanta,Cheap, fashionable.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive